Tuesday, December 15, 2015

LAWN FAWN JOY TO THE WOODS


Hello!

Today is the second day of my little Christmas card series. This whole week until Friday, I will be posting a new Christmas card as a last minute inspiration for you. I don't know how about you, but I don't send all of my cards through the mail. I like to give some of my Christmas cards in person.

In case, I don't need to send my cards through the mail, I can really play with the card dimension and add a lot of foam tape.


To create my cute Christmas scene, I used the oldie but goody Joy to the Woods stamp set and the new one, Winter Alpaca. Both of them are by Lawn Fawn.


I colored the background with Distress Inks by Tim Holtz. All of the images were colored with Copic Markers.  As you might see at this detail photo, I applied also some clear Wink of Stella glitter and Glossy Accents on the Christmas ornaments.


Thank you very much for stopping by. See you tomorrow. 

Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Ui, noch so eine schöne Karte für die Stempelküche-Challenge! Auch die gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke fürs mehrfache Mitspielen. Ich wünsche dir noch eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eva, diese Karte ist ja auch soo toll! Vielen Dank, dass du auch damit bei der Stempelküche-Challenge dabei bist! LG Biggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. another lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Christmas card, Eva. Love the colorful scene you've created. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete