Friday, December 18, 2015

COLOURFUL WINTER WARMTH BY MFT


Hello and happy Friday!

Today is the last day of my little Christmas card series. For this card, I used again the Winter Warmth stamp set and it's coordinating dies. This time, my card is more colorful.

I created the background with the Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX die-namics by My Favorite things. I rounded the edges of my card base with the We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile punch.



 I really love the white dots around my card. I made them with the Sakura white opaque glaze gel pen.


I hope, you did enjoy the week full of Christmas cards inspiration. I wish you all a beautiful weekend!

Challenge:

2 comments:

  1. A very fun and festive seasonal card! Love the mix of the colors on the images. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the non-traditional colors on this :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete